Hello Guys, In this Post, I will share the trick How to get free Codecademy pro. This is the most requested and needed thing. Many people in Both Telegram and My Website requested me for free Codecademy mod or pro accounts. Today I am sharing this beautiful trick Its fully legal so don’t worry.

WHAT IS CODECADEMY?

Codecademy is an online interactive platform that offers free coding classes in 12 different programming languages including Python, Java, JavaScript, Ruby, SQL, C++, Swift, and Sass, as well as markup languages HTML and CSS.
It's the Best site as far as I know to learn code. As a Beginner and having a passion to learn code, Codecademy helps me very much. Their tutorials in HTML, CSS and More are awesome ones.

CODECADEMY PRO FEATURES

Codecademy Pro contains all the Basic things to Advanced tools to Learn Code quite efficiently. It consists of content that you need to make you learn fast and better. Pro Subscription contains additional exercises, practice packs, and quizzes to make your coding skills quite good. Yes, It’s a Paid Subscription But I am going to tell you How to get that Codecademy Pro for Free.

GET FREE CODECADEMY PRO

  1. Go to the Below Site that I Provided at the end of the Post.
  2. Go to Signup Page and Use the Random .edu address
  3. Use random .edu address like piratedtech@ccc.edu and type the password to create an account.
  4. Boom! Got your Pro Subscription










Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post